Friday, August 13, 2010

happy ramadhan.


just wanted to say happy ramadhan to everyone.sorry for the late wish.seems like 3 days after the puasa i just too excited to raya but but but my trials and SPM is around the corner.i'm supposed to study rite now.hurrmmpp..lately, my school are not full with student, they stayed at home and their reason is they are too tired to go to school..now i'm gonna story moly about my first day of puasa in 2010.first day in fasting month is wednesday, i went to my class and i came early because i'm just excited to see my friends fasting.then i heard one of my classmates zafrin are not puasa.i was like WHATT???.you're not.hahha.then he smile.haha zafrin zafrin.he's the only funniest man in that class ..second day of puasa plak, i bring my small pillow and my headphone.haha.cool rite?..haha.cause the whole day x blaja.haha.i'm gonna miss those day next years.today is third day of puasa , my school is having a solat hajat for merdeka i think.i dont do it.but meen buat solat hajat for my SPM.alhamdullilah dpt buat jgk..


jelousy jelousy jelousy











No comments: